Latex Balloon Colours
Be amazed at the wonderful colours available for 28 cm latex balloons. This balloon is the one most often used in balloon bouquets and decorations, though latex balloons also come in sizes from a mini 11cm to a giant round 90cm.
Helium Latex Balloons - Delivered throughout Perth
The most popular colours are shown, please contact us for advice or for more colour options.
Balloons in real life - click here to see colour photos of inflated balloons.
Metallic Balloon Colours - shiny sheen
Pearl Balloon Colours - shiny sheen pastels
|Pearl White||Pearl Ivory||Pearl Yellow||Pearl Peach||Pearl Pink|
|Pearl Lavender||Pearl Blue||Pearl Azure||Pearl Green|
Fashion Balloon Colours - matt sheen
|Lime||Winter Green||Spring Green||Green||Burgundy||Navy|
|Light Blue||Robin's Egg Blue||Caribbean Blue||Tropical Teal||Periwinkle||Dark Blue|
|Spring Lilac||Purple||Mocha Brown||Chocolate||Black||Gray|
New Matt Colours
|Grey||White Sand||Brush Peach||Coral||Rosewood||Raspberry|
Jewel Balloon Colours - see thru
Chrome Balloon Colours 28cm - ultra shiny - these cost a bit more than regular latex balloons
Information & Tips for Latex Balloons
- There are 4 main colour ranges - Fashion - Metallic - Pearl - Jewel. When decorating it is normally recommended that you select balloon colours from within one colour range. Though Metallic and Pearl balloons can be mixed with good effect as they both have a shiny sheen.
- Metallic and Pearl balloons have a sheen surface which makes them look shinier than fashion or crystal balloons. Metallic and Pearl balloons mix well.
- Jewel balloons are in rich jewel colours and your can see through them like stained glass.
- In good conditions, 28cm latex balloons, untreated will float for about 18-24 hours hours. Treated with Hi-Float may float for 2 to 3 times as long.
- Some balloon colours are better suited to daytime versus nightime events. Please contact us we are happy to discuss colour options.
- The actual colour may vary slightly when inflated and photographed. See photo gallery for a real life guide.
- Latex balloons are designs for indoor use. If you place balloons outside it is at your own risk, balloons do no appreciate hot and windy conditions.
- The hotter the temperature, the faster the balloons will deflate and oxidise.
- When considering balloons to decorate a venue ceiling you should check that the ceiling surface is smooth and cool and that the venue permits helium balloons before ordering. Please not places like the convention centre have special conditions in relation to the use of balloons.
Printed Latex Balloons
Latex balloons are also available with a range of prints that are suited to a wide range of special occasions and event themes. For example there are many birthday designs, number prints, seasonal occasions and decor styles.
Some examples include the following. Please see our printed balloon section for a wide selection. Many more designs available, just ask us and we can get them for you.
Click here to Shop Printed Latex Balloons Now
|Safari Animals||Happy Engagement||Graduation|
|Big Polka Dots||Sale||Smiley Face|
|West Coast Eagles||Fremantle Dockers||I Love You|
|Santa Print||Christmas Trimmings||Shooting Stars|